"The BMF is recognised as a leading managerial thought leadership organisation at the forefront of transformation in Corporate South Africa and the Public Sector"
The BMF continues to be the primary black management organisation in the country. Although the strategic focus of the BMF is on black managers, our policy and philosophy is non-racial. To that end our membership was opened to all races in 1989. It comprises individual members from diverse managerial disciplines.
The organisation is nationally based with branches across all nine provinces. In addition, BMF provides career guidance to young people through established student chapters at various colleges and universities. The BMF provides support to the BMF Young Professionals.
Individual Member Benefits
Individual Membership Opportunities
- Individual members, including Student Chapters and Young Professionals, are prepared and equipped to play an effective managerial leadership role in business
- Access to developmental and training programmes at preferential rates
- Members are kept abreast of management leadership developments through various channels
- Members are advised on specific strategies and approaches to adopt in tackling the many work-place challenges
- Information on job and career opportunities is provided to members
- Opportunity to attend regular branch networking forums with renowned and topical speakers
- Accelerated career development through mentoring by other members who are experts in your market /industry
- Opportunities to mentor others as well as to be mentored
- Attendance of BMF Conferences and seminars at reduced rates
- A complimentary copy of the BMF quarterly publication, African Leader
- Participate in seminars and workshops on key socio-economic issues
- Develop and hone your leadership skills by contributing to branch and provincial management structures
- Represent BMF at various external bodies
Our membership registration fee is only R741, payable annually.
Apply online CLICK HERE